Are You Looking for High Quality Value Stock Ideas for Your Portfolio?
How a Simple Investment Process Made Me an Extraordinary Investor.
Not having an investment process is the main reason investors fail to consistently find high quality investment ideas. Without a well-defined process you're forced to rely on tips and half-baked analysis found on free blog sites. You don’t need a Warren Buffett-like mastery of value investing to be successful, but you do need to identify and follow a strategy.
Being a successful value investor requires you to have at least a 4 part investment process:
- Identify new investment ideas
- Determine if the company has a moat
- Complete a valuation analysis
- Decide whether to buy with a margin of safety
If you don't have a consistent method for completing each of the four steps listed above, your chances of success in finding winning value stocks is basically zero. I know it sounds harsh but that's the reality for most investors.
If you don't have a well defined investment process, there is a solution. What if you had access to an investment process that's been modified, honed and perfected for finding value stocks in the Indian market? Imagine how much easier you would sleep knowing that you were investing in stocks selected by a proven value investor, who had developed his own methodology after years of studying the greatest value investors including Buffett, Graham and Klarman.
Introducing the Value Investing India Report
The Value Investing India Report is a stock recommendation service that helps value investors by identifying stocks that have the potential to be long-term compounders. You don’t have to know how to analyze a balance sheet or do a discounted cash flow analysis, to benefit from our service, because we do the detailed fundamental analysis for you.
Our service is focused on self-directed investors who are tired of the poor returns they’ve obtained via traditional PMS firms, brokerage houses and poorly performing financial newsletters. Finding good investment ideas is hard. If you’ve been scanning websites and blogs to find good investment ideas, you’ll know that most of the free recommendations you get are worth exactly what you pay for them, nothing.
Our goal for the Value Investing India Report portfolio is to be the best performing investment newsletter in the industry based on the returns you (the subscriber) receive. We simply don’t want you to outperform the market; we want you to decimate it.
Since inception the Value Investing India Report (VIIR) portfolio massively outperformed the Nifty. Our performance is proof, you can achieve market beating returns.
The Value Investing India Report Free Membership
By signing up for our free membership we’ll give you a great deal of insight on how we pick winning value stocks. We also periodically disclose some of our recommended stocks that only Premium Access subscribers receive on a monthly basis.
You’ll also learn the following:
Where to look for investment ideas
- How to use quantitative screens to consistently find great investment ideas.
- Why other investors can be a source of great investment ideas, if you know where to look.
How to think like a value investor.
- Why a long-term focus is the key to outperformance even in the short-run.
- Why a focused portfolio is the most effective way to achieve market beating returns.
- How to prevent permanent loss of capital.
- Why low turnover portfolios tend to outperform the market.
- The essential valuation variables that really count.
- The essential operating variables that really count.
- Why stocks trade at a discount.
- How staying the course can make you a better investor.
- Why ROE is not always the best measure of capital efficiency.