5 Questions You Must Answer if You Want to Be a Value Investor
What if EVERY Aspect of Your Personality Was Ill-Suited for Value Investing?
Would Your Portfolio Survive?
Know for certain whether you have the right mindset to be a value investor. Read our report and see if you can answer "yes" to all 5 questions.
By reading the report you'll also learn the following:
- Why a high IQ could actually be hindering your investment performance and what really matters for long-term success. (Page 3)
- The four absolutely critical components of an investment process. If your current investment process is missing even one of these four parts, you’re setting yourself up for failure. (Page 5)
- How to correctly read an annual report and what you should actually be trying to identify. (Page 5)
- Learn why finding the right stocks is only 50% of a successful investment process. (Page 7)
- Why portfolio turnover is inversely correlated with your investment performance. (Page 7)
- Why there is only one way to correctly value a stock. (Page 9)
- Why your broker will never advise you from a long-term perspective. (Page 11)
- Why buying high quality stocks for the long-term is the best way to compound your wealth over time. (Page 12)